Thursday, December 3, 2009

Because it's again one of those days...

It's another one of those days, when I want nothing to do with anyone or anything. Unfortunately, I have a meeting tonight I have to show up to. It's a good meeting, but I don't feel like I'm able to paste a smile on and be happy to see a bunch of other wives. I'm sure once I get there I'll be fine, but a lot of times I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut, especially when someone really irks the shit out of me.

I've been cleaning all day, and it's been therapeutic for the most part. It's always nice to have a spotless bathroom. That is, until I use the pot tomorrow morning.

I'll get over it, and tomorrow's another day. I hate falling into a funk, hate it hate it hate it. I wish I could kick my own ass some days.

2 comments:

ɹǝƃƃolquǝʞoʇ said...

I wish I could kick my own ass like every other day myself.

susanna said...

We all have those days - DH left last week to go back to finish the tour. Didn't do anything for the rest of the week and I was ok with it. Hope your day didn't go too badly.... :-)