Monday, December 1, 2008

Because I'm superstitious...

Because I'm a lifelong Red Sox fan, I'm superstitious. Unless you're a Sox fan, you probably don't know what I'm talking about, but trust me, I've helped the Sox win two championships in the last four years, so I take my superstition to a whole new level.

Anyway, those of you who know me know that we are moving to the Savannah area in January. Adam and I decided that buying a home was our best option, with the market being favorable to us as buyers, and the fact that we didn't want to send Addison to a crappy school.

I haven't blogged about this whole experience but here and there, because I always think that I'm going to jinx something about it. We started out with a really bad experience, which toughened us up and thickened our skin, and now seem to be on the right path.

I will write all about everything once we have the keys to our house. Until then, I'll have to think of other stuff to write about, because I'm not jinxing this!

No comments: