Monday, December 15, 2008

Because it's the week before Christmas...

Because it's the week before Christmas, I'm running around like everyone else. Shopping? Done. Cards sent out? Done. Everything else? Doing.

I've finally finished all my handmade gifts. I can't say what they are, because some of my readers (that would be family) are getting one. I've made six total, and each one takes about 2 to 3 hours.

Adam and I have been clearing and cleaning out the house. It's hard to not be able to pack up stuff, because we're letting the Army send movers to do all that. We are making it very easy for them though, and have donated a ton of stuff and thrown out anything not donation-worthy. It's amazing what you amass in just a few years, and what you really don't need. I encourage everyone to go through their stuff and donate to charity. I hope it makes someone's Christmas a little brighter.

I've done a million things so far today, and this week is going to be a lot of the same. My mom is coming to visit Wednesday through Sunday, so the house needs to get a good cleaning, from vacuuming to bathroom cleaning. I've mailed out two boxes to friends and family full of Christmas presents, and just have one left to get together and send out. Once Adam gets a firm moving date Thursday, I can start the whole change of address stuff. I've got grocery shopping, bill paying, you name it, I've got it.

Gotta go...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love,
I think you are doing a great job and really appreciate all the hard work you have done and the effort you are putting behind all of it.

Thank you.
Love you
Hun