Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Because you're killing me...

Dear Boston Red Sox,

You know I love you. I have so much of your team all around me at all times - books, pillows, shirts, shoes, earrings, and even a freakin' tattoo-now that's love. Only you and Adam are lucky enough to be tattooed on me-my true loves.

But, um, hey...

What the f*ck is up with the start to this season? Are you kidding me? As of today, before the 3 p.m. game, your record is a dismal 2-6.

The pitching has been beyond shitty. And your offense? A homer here and there by Youk and Tek (yes, Tek) isn't going to win games. It kind of seems like you're all cocky in recent years. Let's lose that and get back to baseball, the game I love, and the game you love, because if you don't, go home and yell at the TV like I do.

I understand, we still have 150+ games to go. But I am tired and cranky today, because your second and third series of the year happened to be out west. So boys, do me a favor- WIN A FREAKIN' GAME!!!!!!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

And it looks like they heard you! Five straight Ws and a sweep of the Orioles! Let's just hope this momentum carries over to the games against the Twins & Yankees...