Monday, June 8, 2009

Because I'm back from the brink...

Last Sunday (May 31) I woke up feeling like crap. Normally it would be a hangover that I would think made me feel like that, but this was different.

I didn't feel right. Kind of dizzy, throat kind of sore.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were much of the same. I was mobile and getting stuff done, but I didn't feel quite right.

Then Thursday came and I was down for the count. I never sleep during the day even though I could since Addison's at school, but I slept. I knew I had a fever. You just know these things, maybe because I felt like I was going to spontaneously combust at any moment.

Friday was the same. I could barely get off the couch to go to the bathroom. I know I'm sick when I don't have a drop of alcohol on a Friday night.

Saturday I didn't feel great, but I was able to shower, which was badly needed. Greasy hair and me are not very compatible.

I finally feel about 90% normal. There's a ton of this sickness going around, so if you should befall the curse of the sickness, seriously, take it easy. And good luck.

No comments: