Thursday, April 22, 2010

Because I'll accept all forms of money....

Um, Red Sox Nation, you're welcome? That's two wins in a row since I told the Sox to get their heads out of their asses and play some baseball. Apparently they listened. Not only were they wins, they were wins in spectacular, I-yelled-so-loud-and-jumped-out-of-my-recliner-and-scared-the-dog-away way.

Adam was at work Tuesday night when I sent him the IM that said, "We won, we won, we won! Darnell McDonald got a walk-off hit off the Monstah! Who the fuck is Darnell McDonald?"

I know him now. Dude is awesome. Don't send him back to Pawtucket, Tito. I'm already planning on managing his campaign to run for president in 2012, he needs as much exposure right now as he can get if I'm going to get him in the White House. And Tito, like I told Theo the Wonderkid, as much as I love the Papi, he's got to go. Keep Lowell in there. Was that homerun last night not enough proof to you?

So, RSN, again, you're welcome. If we hit the skids again, you're on your own.

No comments: