Friday, April 23, 2010

Because I'm trying hard...

I'm a t-shirt and shorts kind of girl. I like to be comfortable. In the winter, I'm one of those people wearing the velour J.Lo pantsets, because they're so damn comfy. Not the most fashionable, I know, but I do make sure there are never any words blazing across my backside.

Every Spring I get a wild hair up my ass and decide that this year I will "girlify" myself. I love sundresses, I like cute tops, but I never feel really comfortable in them. I don't think I really have a "style" per se, so I'm trying to discover that. I suppose I'm most comfortable in the preppy style, since I spent my high school years wearing Polo and LL Bean, but I DO NOT want to look like a 15-year-old. It's hard to be stylish without looking like I'm trying to revert back 20 years. What's a girl to do?

No comments: