Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Because I'm a Gleek ...

I finally watched a full episode of Glee that I recorded last night. It was pretty good, and I'll be watching the new season, no doubt.

Part of the reason I think I liked it so much is that Neil Patrick Harris was a guest star. I LOVE NPH probably to an unhealthy point. I know he's gay. I know he's going to be a dad soon with his partner. It's not so much a physical attraction - it's his sense of humor. I've always been attracted first and foremost to men with a sense of humor above all other qualities. How else can I attribute attractions to Johnny Knoxville, John Ritter, Tony Danza, etc.? They're funny. They may not be the best looking guys ever, but when someone has a killer sense of humor, they are that much more attractive to me.

NPH seems like a guy I'd like to hang out with. I just started watching How I Met Your Mother, and seeing him portray a skirt-chasing man-pig makes me love him that much more. He's a great actor, end of story.

I also have to be honest - Matthew Morrison is HOT. His hair is so wavy and he was dancing and it was pretty awesome.

I'm a Gleek, and proud.

3 comments:

Amber said...

ohhh I love Glee!! I watched the first season online over a weekend, poor Doc wanted to toss the mac out the window

Peeved Michelle said...

Matthew Morrison is so delicious. Did you see the episode before that where he sang that mash-up to Rachel and the guidance counselor? So hot.

Erin said...

I've only seen that one episode. I only see five episodes when I look on Hulu. Is there somewhere else to watch them? I think I may just treat myself to the Season 1 DVDs when they come out on Tuesday.