Monday, January 14, 2008

Yada Yada Yada


I realized I hadn't blogged in a few days when I was nicely reminded by my brother-in-law (thanks Rick). Then I started thinking, well, what do I feel like talking about today? I've been racking my brain to no avail. I will tell you what I have done so far today:

7 a.m. - Woke up.

7:05 a.m. - Got out of bed and made my coffee

7:o6 - 8 a.m. - Got ready for work - makeup, hair, etc. Drank my coffee.

8:10 a.m. - Left for work. Adam had the day off and Addison is home with an upset stomach. It was kind of nice to feel like the breadwinner for a few hours, even though Adam still gets paid, but I actually went to work to make money.

8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Worked. Was the recipient of the rest of a carton of chocolate milk on my foot. Unfortunately, today was the day I chose to wear my cool Nike shoes with the vents. I had to take my shoes off and take my socks off, one of which was doused in chocolate milk. Thanks kid.

12:10 - Got home.

Yeah, I know, I only worked for 3.5 hours, but that is the position in the special needs classroom that I am permanently subbing for until they find a permanent aide. I work 17.5 hours a week. I'm pretty sure I can handle it.

Now it's almost 1 p.m. and Adam went to get his hair cut and go into work for an hour to get some sort of stuff done. Addison and I have watched an hour of bird hunting shows and I am thoroughly done with that. Time for some Game Show Network. Addison is going to work on some of his homework for gifted so this post is done! Sorry so boring, will try to rouse up something good for the next post.

No comments: