Friday, October 31, 2008

Southern Fried Initials

I don't know if this trend is anywhere but the South, but this is it-

Women put their monograms on the back of their car windows.

For example, I would have a small E, a big N and a small A, since my

initials are EAN. Adam didn't understand the monogram thing when

our teenaged neighbor put her initials on the back of her SUV. Her

initials are ANB so as a monogram on her car, it says ABN.



I had to explain monograms are different, because he thought maybe

we had adopted her and he didn't know about it.



Anyway, this is what I saw today on the back of a car:





I thought it was funny as hell. I won't do the initial thing, because I hate jumping on

any kind of bandwagon. I'll keep my Red Sox Nation sticker, Pat the Patriot sticker and my

Boston Pride sticker on my car, and be the sports chick I'm known as so as to be true to

myself.

No comments: