Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Because it's about time...

I've been feeling different lately. Way different. I think, gasp, I'm changing.

This is going to totally ruin my rep. Maybe it's time for a new rep anyway. The mean beermonger is getting kind of old.

Hold onto your hats, and Adam, please don't start calling out "Elizabeth, here I come!" when I say this. I think I might be a people person.

I'm shy. I'm quiet. I'm an observer. I've been forced to get out of my comfort zone since the move to Savannah, and you know what? People really aren't that bad. Sure, there'll always be idiots and people I just have no desire to be around, but I'm slowly discovering that the more people you talk to, the more you learn about yourself.

It's an amazing time of self discovery for me. And if I seem friendly or not my normal self, it's the new me!

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I am shy, quiet & an observer too...until you get to know me. ;-)

Karie said...

I'm the same way if I don't know you and I'm actually discovering this too.

Good for you!