Thursday, November 20, 2008

Because I'm jaded...

Because I'm jaded, I'm not really looking forward to going back to Savannah tomorrow. We already went and looked at houses, made an offer, and had a horrific time of it (Thanks again, DR Horton, you asshat company).

I'm trying to remain optimistic, because honestly, time is running out and we need to find a house. I'm not desperate for a house, but it would be nice to find one that fits most of our criteria. We're not looking for a dream house, we're only living there for a few years, but we would like to enjoy it while we're there.

So, back to the grindstone Saturday morning. I'm excited to meet our real estate agent and talk some Sox. I'm not happy to spend my Saturday going house to house instead of watching college football from the couch.

I'm trying, I really am. To be jaded this early in the whole real estate experience doesn't bode well for anyone. Time for me to change my mindset to that of a genteel Southern gal (hey, I did say At-lanna the other day) from the Masshole attitude I usually have.

No comments: