Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cross Your Fingers, cross your toes

My life has come to a standstill. We made an offer on a house Sunday morning. We are still waiting to hear back. Last I heard was that it was going desk to desk, because it's an offer to a builder, and three people make their comments on the offer then they all vote on it. Who knew? Not this girl.

Anyway, it's killing me. I hate waiting. Have no patience, never have. My back is all tense and my stomach is in knots. I've barely ate the last two days.

I was told we should know something in the morning. At this point, I'll be glad to hear something, anything, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that it all works out.

I'll post more once we hear something and figure out what we're going to do. Until then, I can't even think to write anything else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin. Saw your haiku on Copyblogger. Nice job. ;)

Good luck with the house!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hate the waiting thing,too :)