Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Because I'm mean...


Because I'm mean, I often make fun of my dog, Baby. She's a 12-pound Silky Terrier, and to put it nicely, her cuteness makes up for her lack of brains.


She's not terribly stupid, but after Bessie, our first daughter, a Black Lab mix, any dog seems stupid.


Baby has proven me wrong today though. She's a regular Lassie-loyal to her boy, no matter what.


Every morning, I jokingly tell Baby that she can't go to school with Addison. She stands at the door and watches as he walks away with his friend and cries. Ok, cute, I know, but yesterday she surprised me.


When Addison opened the door to go, Baby dashed outside, ready to go to school with the boy. She tried it again this morning.


I owe you an apology, Baby, but you still can't go to school.


1 comment:

BobbiWired said...

AWWWW She knows you don't think she smart - so what better way to fix that, than to go to school? :))