Monday, November 17, 2008

Because I'm sick...

Because I'm sick and feel like crap, I want to share a picture:



In the recliner is my grandfather, Big Daddy (real name Albert) and my son, Addison Albert. I am so grateful to have been able to see Big Daddy two weeks before he passed away. I'm still in denial that he's gone, and it still hurts every day.

Even though he had some bad days, my mom said that he was feeling good that day. He even had a Bud Light, so of course I did too.

I'm not a life coach obviously, but I like to be reminded to let people know who matter to me how important they are in my life. Make it one of those days, don't let it be too late to let those you love know it. Life's too short.

1 comment:

Jen14221 said...

Sorry about your gramps. My mom's dad passed away about 9 years ago, nd my dad's dad just died last year. I was lucky to have them as long as I did.