Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm gonna say THE word


CHRISTMAS. It's Christmas Eve and I want to shout out to y'all - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

The retailers are so PC these days they won't even print the word Christmas. F that, I say. I have made it a point to say Merry Christmas to everyone from the UPS guy to the checkout girl at the commissary, because obviously, they have been told not to say it to anyone, lest they offend them. F that again, (See, Adam, I can clean up my dirty mouth for Christmas). They seem surprised I'm able to say "Merry Christmas." Hey, I'm sorry, but aren't 99% of us celebrating Christmas? Our Jewish friends have already had their holiday and Kwanzaa doesn't start until Wednesday, so yeah, it's MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Adam, I miss you so much. It won't be the same here without you. I love you, always and forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say you are spreading a smile on my face Kate,Oh! I mean Erin. You have found a good way to vent and I do agree with you on saying Merry Christmas as we have had that discussion at work. Not to go into a deep discussion may I say "Merry Christmas to all and to all who disagree deal with it".
Keep on with your blog as it helps me know you better.
Love, Tony