Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What is up with the Spears' girls?


I first saw the cover of OK! Magazine yesterday on Perezhilton.com and figured it was some sort of joke. There's no way Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant!
First thing this morning (Okay, this afternoon, when I got out of bed - it's a long story about sleeplessness) I put on my favorite news channels (CNN Headline News, MSNBC, Fox News) and figure if it's really true, it will be on there. I missed the scrollie thingie but did see something about a longtime boyfriend so I kept flipping back and forth between all three channels when, yup, Jamie Lynn Spears is 16 and pregnant. By a 19-year-old. Who she met at church. How sweet.
I could type forever and ever my opinions on the Spears' family and parenting and all that crap, but like my husband says, "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one." You formulate your own opinion, because I've certainly got tons of mine own.

1 comment:

klbl1223 said...

This is very unfortunate for JLS!
I blame the poor parenting these two girls have had! Obviously at church they werent paying attention and instead they were kissing boys behind the pews!
Where are the morals and values of these two girls?
Brandon likes to watch Z101 and I am debating on banning that show. To show my support of disapproval. I understand "stuff" happens, but hasn't JLS learned anything from her big sister? What guy wouldnt want to knock her up? Look at K-Fed, he's banking on Britney and now Casey Aldridge can do the same!