Friday, February 1, 2008

Scattergories

Found this on Jenny from the Block's blog and decided to give it a whirl, because frankly, I've been feeling pretty stupid lately so I'll give the OLD gray matter some exercise.



SCATTERGORIES
It's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.



  1. What is your name ~ Erin
  2. 4 Letter Word ~ ears
  3. Vehicle ~ Edsel
  4. Boy Name ~ Eric
  5. Girl Name ~ Erica
  6. Occupation ~ electrician
  7. What you wear ~ earrings
  8. Celebrity ~ Erykah Badu
  9. Food ~ eggs
  10. Something found in a bathroom ~ ear wax remover
  11. Reason for Being Late ~ Eating breakfast
  12. Character ~Eeyore
  13. Something you Shout ~ EWWWWW!
  14. Animal ~ elephant
  15. Body part ~ elbow
  16. Word to describe you ~ erotic

Okay, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I actually came up with an answer for each one so I'm pretty proud of myself. 'Nuf work for now, the old brain needs a rest.

No comments: