Monday, April 28, 2008

Loca en la cabeza



Maybe it's because I haven't been employed for two months. Maybe it's because I'm just inherently weird or curious.

For whatever reason, sometimes I have really strange questions that I ask Adam for an answer to. Poor guy.


For instance, last night I asked him if birds fly more because it's easier for them than walking. This was prompted by seeing a bird walking across the street.


The other night while eating supper, I saw Brewster, my almost 11-year-old Rottweiler/Lab mix (yes, he looks like a big ol' bear) scarf down a steak tip without chewing.


"Is it possible for dogs to get dentures?" I asked Adam.


He looked at me like I lost my mind. But I was serious. I'm sure there are some dogs who lose their teeth when they get old, and how would they eat? A liquid diet?


Adam told me that dogs would eat the dentures. That placated me until I thought about it. How would they eat the dentures if they didn't have teeth? I watch enough game shows that have plenty of commericals geared towards senior citizens to know they make some really strong denture paste. I'm also positive I need the pink One Touch blood sugar tester (even though I don't have diabetes) and the tub that you can walk into, sit down and shut the door. Adam says I don't need these things. Party pooper.


No comments: