Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hotter than...(insert expletive here)


All I can say is, it's hot. Hotter than two dogs f&&^ing, as Adam would say. Hot enough so when you go outside, you go into an instant sweat.

According to http://www.weather.com/, right now at Fort Benning, Georgia, the temperature is 92 and the heat index is 102 sweaty sweaty degrees.


Oh, how lovely, the high is only 92. The high tomorrow is 96.


The best part of all of this? Addison has a baseball game at 5:30 tonight. He wears a blue shirt, black pants, black socks, black shoes and a black hat. I already know I will be sweating through the least amount of clothing that I will wear, so I can't imagine what it's like for the poor kids.


This, once again, proves to me and should to everyone why baseball season in Georgia should start in March or April, not MAY! Even better, he still has seven games left that will end in late June.


Whoopee!!!!!

No comments: