Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nasty as they wanna be



One of my best friends had surgery on a nerve in her arm a few weeks ago, and has been receiving physical therapy at a local hospital since then. This morning, she texted me with this: "Nasty question of the day: why don't women wash their hands after they go to the bathroom?"


One word: EWWWWWW.


Granted, I am an admitted germophobe. I can be a little lax at home, but in public, I always, always wash my hands, unless it looks like maybe I'll get some incurable disease just from touching the faucet, but that's rare.


But in a hospital? You know how many disgusting germs are floating around there, and are on every imaginable surface? I shudder to think about it, and wonder if this ever crossed the mind of these nasty women.


I can't even write anymore, I'm going to Lysol every hard surface in my house and maybe my body too.

No comments: