Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Still Writing

Update: I will be writing Bench Notes starting next week. It is a weekly column on the front of the sports page that has different tidbits about what's going on in the world of sports. I was the original writer for it starting in 2006 and really enjoyed doing it. I will put the link for it once my name is back on it (I consider it one of my babies) next week.



I worked for The Bayonet, the post newspaper, for almost 10 years before quitting last summer. It's a long story why I quit, and I have no desire to write about it. Needless to say, I missed writing, which is why I started this blog.
Recently, though, a friend's son won the Class AAA Wrestling state title, so I knew an article about him was in order. I am still on very good terms with the editor (She's like a second mom to me) so I told her I would write the article. And I did. Then his brother won his own state title in wrestling, and they asked that I write the article on him. Okay, sure. You can read it at this link: Erin's article.
Yeah, I miss writing but not all that much. I for sure do not miss working there. Miss the people, not the work, though. Every once in awhile writing is fine, but for now, I'm happy with what I'm doing.


Go RED SOX! Great win today!

No comments: