Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sunshine Day


The title is a nod to the best TV show of all time - The Brady Bunch. If you know the song, sing it in your head, and then thank me because it will be stuck in your head the rest of the day.


It's Thursday (Yay!) and I've gotten Adam all of his birthday presents (April 3, next Thursday for those of you who have forgotten) and my new niece some gifts. It's nice to have all the time in the world to get this stuff done.


I've finally learned to love living in the South. It's probably because of days like this, where the temperature will climb into the mid 70s with abundant sunshine and I can lay out and get a tan. I know, bad for me, blah blah blah. Goes in one ear and out the other, so get over it.


For all you up in the North, don't worry, your time will come for this beautiful weather. Hee hee hee. (In about two months)

1 comment:

Mrs Pop said...

I think I'll go for a walk outside, the summer sun's callin' my name...

Thanks a lot!

I found your blog through a comment on Jen's blog.

I, too, am ready for beautiful springtime weather. I think after today, it's all sunshine and 70 - 80 degrees until June! Love Texas! :)