Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hazy

I'm still trapped in this mental fog I'm guessing is depression. I know tomorrow will be better, because it will be one day away from Adam coming back home. It will give me reason to get off my butt and clean the house, which I have no desire to do right now.

Luckily, the depression will be gone once Adam is home. I also have much to look forward to. My friend's daughter is coming home from college for the weekend, so I will be able to celebrate Thirsty Thursday. Next Thursday, the Nash family will hit the highway and drive to Wisconsin (yum, cheese) to my BFF Ely's house. We are the godparents of her son Thomas and he will be baptized next Sunday. I am super excited to see Ely and Brian and meet Thomas, just not looking forward to the 14-hour road trip. Adam tends to get cranky when stuck in the truck for too long and I am always one second away from peeing my pants. But, it's been too long since I've been able to hang out with Ely so it's all good.

Go Red Sox, let's sweep the Mariners!

No comments: