Friday, July 25, 2008

Um, my bad?

I'm probably never going to BUI again. Can't promise that, though. I in no way meant to offend anyone (just putting in a disclaimer, have not gotten any hate comments yet) and I'm not a hateful person, just stupid sometimes.

I honestly am proud of all bloggers, especially those who get tons of readers and are able to make a living off it. My favorite blogger is author Jen Lancaster, who is writing her fourth book after being "discovered" by her blog. She's awesome, check her out at www.jennsylvania.com. If you haven't read her books, I highly recommend any of them for laugh out loud reading.

I suppose I will try to take a different tact to my blog. I changed the layout as you can tell (unless you're colorblind, which is fine, I know many colorblind people). I may try to write more about what it's like to be an Army wife. I tried to steer clear of it because of security reasons, but I have thought about it and can totally be generic, blah blah blah.

Who knows, but I see this blog going in a different direction, because really, there was no direction before. Stay tuned.

No comments: