Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My blood is boiling!


Okay, so it doesn't take a lot to make me angry. But right now my blood is boiling.


Everyone on Fort Benning who has a pool got a notice that they are addending the rule and your pool can't be more than 8 feet in diameter and four feet deep. My pool is 14 feet in diameter and 42 inches in depth and is not big at all.


We are in compliance with the fence around the pool and a lock on the fence gate. So why the fuck in JULY do these dipshits decide to change it?


Anyway, I went to see my neighbor who gets even more fired up than me and we decided that if we have to, all of us in the neighborhood will go to the main office and present a united front.


What 'tard decided that you can only have a pool eight feet in diameter? It doesn't even make sense to have a pool eight feet across and four feet deep. There are no pools like that in existence.


They say we have until Sunday to take the pools down. Not gonna happen. They have pulled this crap before and then eventually got their heads out of their asses so I am not taking my pool down.


Our pool is the only way we can go outside and get fresh air during the day, when it's 95 degrees with 100 percent humidity. Our community doesn't have a pool like some others, so unless they want to pay for my gas or reimburse me the $200 bucks I spent on the pool two months ago, they can bite me.

No comments: