Friday, September 5, 2008

Dida Update-I'm still a bitch


Dida showed up at practice yesterday. Although she was not wearing the usual Adidas pants, I was glad to see she had on something different-until I saw they were pink Adidas pants-with a RED cotton jacket-it was 90 degrees outside. I'm pretty sure they were the same pink pants I had when I was 14, and the same size I wore then, because obviously they don't fit her well.
My friend saw her and said, "Oh, she thinks she's cute." I take this at face value, because this friend does not just rag on people or say something like that unless she really thinks it, and she's pretty smart. I had never thought of that but it does make sense, she struts around like she's Gisele or something.
On a good note, she had on different undies than two days ago. PHEW. Yes, I will continue to be a bitch and report on what she's wearing, just because I need something to fill up those hours when the boys aren't home.

No comments: