Friday, September 12, 2008

iHeart my iPod

One of my favorite authors and bloggers, Jen Lancaster, once had a blog entry about what she had recently downloaded to her iPod, so that is my inspiration for this entry. I like to read other's blogs about what they recently downloaded, for the simple fact that I don't feel bad for having both 2 Live Crew and Abba on the same playlist. It's cool that other people are as diverse in their music choices as I am, because I was starting to worry about some of my own choices.

Anyway, here are some recent downloads of mine:
* I'm Yours by Jason Mraz -It's got a great beat and Adam loves it too.

* Got Money by Lil Wayne and T-Pain-'Cause I love my rap

* Barracuda by Heart-Gets me pumped up to go vote for McCain and Palin, who I have a mad girl crush on

* The Block by New Kids on the Block-Their new album, because I still love them

* Boom and Alive by P.O.D.-Songs that get me pumped

* That's What You Get by Paramore-An all around good song

* Don't Think I Don't Think About It by Darius Rucker-I always loved Hootie and the Blowfish and wanted to check out Rucker's foray into country music

* So What by Pink- love her, love her girl power songs

* Desensitized by Drowning Pool-an album from 2004. I used to call this "devil music" because all I heard was screaming but it's actually really good music. Their best song by far is Bodies-always makes me work out harder and then want to kick someone's ass after.

If there's something else I should be listening to, let me know.

No comments: